Saturday, April 26, 2008

Introduction


We are Emily and Aaron living in Indiana. We adopted Grayson from Guatemala in May of 2007. It's so hard to believe it's almost been a year! Wow, time does certainly fly when you're having fun. Grayson is 18 months old now and we have been discussing for a few months how and when to expand our family. After much debate, prayer, and number crunching, we have decided to begin the crazy process we've come to know as international adoption! We are so excited about the idea of bringing home a baby brother for Grayson. For many reasons including our age, the relatively quick process, the nearly 5 million orphans, we have chosen to adopt from Ethiopia! I have been blog-stalking for several months now, and blogs are what have really helped us make our decision to adopt again, and in particular, from Ethiopia. As crazy as it sounds, I miss the excitement of completing paperwork and hearing your case has made progress. I'm so excited for that moment when I see my child's picture for the first time! But, most of all, I can't wait to feel the weight of him in my arms as I hold him for the first time! That rush of love so strong and so pure you're sure you must be dreaming. There's no better feeling in the world! So, I start this blog as a way to chronicle our journey to baby numero dos! Hold on, it's bound to be a wild ride!

No comments: