After an evening using the "super clearance" DSLR, I knew I was really going to enjoy this picture-taking thing:) But, I had also realized that the camera we bought had serious limitations. The auto focus was extremely slow and made it difficult to get some of the shots I wanted of the boys. It also had a lot of trouble focusing in low light. So, we went back to Wal-Mart and upgraded. We decided on the entry level Canon Rebel XS. It takes great pics on some of the auto modes, but allows me to experiment with the manual settings I as learn more and more. The icing on the cake is uploading the pics to iphoto on Aaron's laptop and doing some editing. I can't wait to learn more! Here are some pictures I took at the park today!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
More new pics:)
After an evening using the "super clearance" DSLR, I knew I was really going to enjoy this picture-taking thing:) But, I had also realized that the camera we bought had serious limitations. The auto focus was extremely slow and made it difficult to get some of the shots I wanted of the boys. It also had a lot of trouble focusing in low light. So, we went back to Wal-Mart and upgraded. We decided on the entry level Canon Rebel XS. It takes great pics on some of the auto modes, but allows me to experiment with the manual settings I as learn more and more. The icing on the cake is uploading the pics to iphoto on Aaron's laptop and doing some editing. I can't wait to learn more! Here are some pictures I took at the park today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment