This week has been full of packing and getting last-minute things done around the house. I'm wrapping up a few photography-related items, doing a few things for the dossier, and vacuum-packing donations in order to get them to fit in my suitcases:)
Amidst all the packing, I'm trying to spend a lot of quality time with the boys. Extra hugs and kisses above and beyond the hundreds I give them each day, snuggling on the couch, and conversations about where I'm going and who will be with them while I'm gone. Just tonight, I sat down and wrote them each a little note for each day I will be gone. Twenty little love notes decorated with colorful markers and stickers:) I'm sure they'll be a big hit...especially with Grayson. I'm going to cut a slot in the top of a shoe box and have Aaron put a new note in their "mailbox" each day.
1 comment:
Safe travels, Emily. Can't wait to hear about your time in Ethiopia!
Post a Comment