Just a quick post to say that we sent photo albums for the girls with a family traveling to Ethiopia this next week. We had a fun time picking out some pictures to include in the album. I realized just how few pictures I have of myself! It seems its gotten even worse now that I take my big camera to a lot of places...Aaron doesn't tend to snap as many pictures because I'm a little protective of my equipment:) I guess we need to start carrying around our old Kodak as well...I think there's a lot to be said for snap shots...not every picture we take needs to be professional quality...just something to remember the occasion by:) So, this is me saying I need to relinquish a bit of control and begin to once again embrace the snapshot!
Here are a couple of pics we included of the boys...I can't show the girls' faces until we pass court:)

No comments:
Post a Comment