Sunday, July 26, 2009

We're home!

We're home! We are exhausted, emotionally drained, and completely in love with our life as a family of four! I'll be updating and posting pictures soon! For those of you I took packages for...they made it! I'll be emailing pictures soon!


Okay, here are a couple of pics to hold you over:)

8 comments:

Kat & Stacy said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you are home already! You all look wonderful--he is just amazing! Can't wait to hear all the stories...but for now...GO GET SOME SLEEP! :-)
xoxo-kat

Elisabeth said...

awesome!!! Welcome home - get some rest!! Can't wait to read about your trip!!!

ellen

Chris and Dawn said...

What a sweetie!!!! You all look so happy! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Tracy said...

what a cutie!

Wendi and Mark said...

Yay! Welcome home! We can't wait to hear more about your time in ET. All the best as you settle into life as a family of 4!

Wendi and Mark

emily said...

Welcome home! Amazing.

Jeremy and Sheila said...

Welcome home!! That smile is adorable!! Can't wait to read more about your trip!!

Lisa and Peter said...

Welcome home! I love the photos and can't wait to hear more about your journey.

Lisa