Saturday, August 22, 2009

Breakthrough!

Today has been a good day. I hope it's not a fluke! Abram has been letting Aaron hold him as we run our errands today. I' ve been getting Grayson out of the car and carrying him in so my arms are full. Aaron gets Abram. As recent as last night, this would cause Abram to throw a full-fledged tantrum. He even cries if Aaron is pushing the cart he's sitting in! Today, Aaron pushed the boys around all morning with no protesting from Abram! AND, I just went to lay Abram down for his nap and he let me walk out of the room with NO crying! Now, he may still be awake, but he's not throwing a fit! Woohoo! Praise God! Please continue to pray for our transition...that Abram would continue to feel safer and more secure in our home each and every day and that he would begin to bond with Aaron.

Now, here are some pics!


1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you had a breakthrough today! Precious pics of the brothers!