On the adoption front, we FINALLY got our home study done and submitted to our agency. We are continuing to work on paperwork for our dossier. We would love to have our dossier done sometime late March/early April, but we'll see! We totally see God at work in this paper chase as things are following a much different timeline than we envisioned..all in His timing, right? However, despite the set-backs, God has given us so much peace this time around. Sometimes I honestly forget we are even in the adoption process!! Crazy, I know!
I've also been trying to prepare for my trip to Ethiopia. I can't believe I leave in about a week and a half! I've been busy making arrangements for the boys and collecting donations. Thank you so much to all our friends and family that is coming up to watch the boys. We are so blessed to have you all! I've been telling Grayson I'm going to Ethiopia for about 10 days and he can't even muster up any sadness because he is so excited for all the visitors we will be having that week! He still remembers all the special things he got to do while we were in ET to pick up Abram. If you are wanting to help with stuff for my trip, I am still collecting children's chewable multivitamins. We hand these out on Saturdays to the kids in attendance and use almost a whole bottle each week. For children who are typically only eating one meal a day, we feel these vitamins will help make up for some of the nutrients they are missing out on.
And finally, I've been really busy trying to decide when/how to start my photography business. I've been doing pictures for donations in order to build my portfolio and am ready to take it to the next level. I've been working on my new website. Please feel free to check it out HERE.
I will continue to donate a portion of my sitting fees to either A Common Love or Connected in Hope Foundation, Inc.
Once I return from Ethiopia, I am hoping to begin booking sessions. I will also be working to sort through and edit pictures from my trip so we can feature them on our Connected in Hope website!
I'll leave you with some pictures from this past weekend:)


2 comments:
Yeah! I couldn't get the link to your new site to work. Just a heads up! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you return. I'll be thinking of you!
Thanks, Jenny! I have both the links working now...thanks for the heads up:)
Post a Comment