Monday, July 14, 2008

Loving Summertime!

No movement on the adoption front as our home study is still being reviewed by Gladney. I hope to hear from them early this week and if all goes well we will get it forwarded on to Immigration by the end of the week.

We really haven't been focusing on the adoption too much and have just really enjoyed the nice weather. On Saturday, we went to Drew and Trini's for a cookout for Trini's birthday. It's soooo nice to have them back in Indiana!

We went to the little water park here in Lafayette yesterday. Aaron had a good time going down the slides and Grayson and I enjoyed the lazy river and the kids wading areas!

We've also discovered that Grayson LOVES corn on the cob. Here are a few pictures from the other night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That has to be one of the cutest pics EVER! I can't believe how "grown up" he's getting :) Hope all is well in West Lafayette!