Well, since I blogged last a few things have happened with our adoption process. Our social worker made the necessary changes to the home study and mailed our final copies to Gladney, Immigration, and us. Gladney looked over the final copy one more time and officially approved us! We have now moved on to our dossier coordinator. We officially have all our dossier documents complete and we have sent them to our coordinator for review. There are about 40-some pages so I know it will take her awhile to go through them all. If she finds any errors, she'll let us know and we'll work on getting them fixed. We're praying that any errors are with documents that will be easy to fix!
While waiting for our dossier documents to be approved, we are also waiting on our I-171H (our approval from Immigration). It seems the Indy immigration office has been moving pretty quickly so I hope it won't be long before we receive our approval.
I think that is about all as far as adoption news goes. I am beginning to get more excited at the thought of being put on the waiting list, but am really at peace with the whole process. I'm going to really try to focus on getting things accomplished on the house during our 3-5 month wait for a referral.
No comments:
Post a Comment