Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Not too much to report.

Well, since we've been home from Orlando we have made a little progress on the adoption front. Our home study agency has forwarded our home study draft on to Gladney. Gladney, our adoption agency, will take 10 days to review it. At that point, our social worker will make any necessary changes and send it back to Gladney. At that point, we will receive our final approval from Gladney. We will then forward our home study on to Immigration. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it will only take a couple of weeks for them to issue their final approval.

As far a the dossier goes, we are making great progress. Aaron and I took a huge stack of papers to the bank the other day to be notarized. So, with one trip to the bank we finished up our financial statement, bank letter, FBI clearance packets, and power of attorney. I believe we are only a couple documents away from having our dossier completed! I can't wait to get on the waiting list so I can sit back and relax for a few months!

In other news, I signed Grayson up for a class at the YMCA called Munchkin n Me. We had our first class today and he really seemed to enjoy it. There are 4 other kids in the class and he was acting a little shy at first, but it didn't take him long to get warmed up. So, this will give us something to look forward to on Wednesday mornings.

No comments: