Long time, no blog
With the busy week of Thanksgiving and starting bible study as a leader, I haven't posted in quite some time! Last Wednesday marked 14 weeks of waiting...this Wednesday makes 15. Wow, where has the time gone? With the holidays in full swing I have been thinking more and more about Abram. I continue to be somewhat tortured by questions of his well-being. We pray every night at dinner that God is keeping him safe. Even Aaron, who doesn't typically feel the adoption is real until he has a picture in hand, has been faithfully praying for Abram's safety.
It has really helped the wait go much smoother this time by focusing on the fact that this may be the last year I do this or that with just Grayson. The last Christmas we only have one child to shop for, the last time I do Christmas shopping with just one kid in the stroller, the last time I brave the cold and only have to be outside long enough to buckle one kid in his carseat, and the list goes on and on!
Here are a couple of pictures of our tree and Grayson in front of it! I can't believe Christmas is soooo close!
No comments:
Post a Comment