I figure since tomorrow will be a busy day of bible study, packing, and driving home to Liberty, I should post this today. Tomorrow marks 13 weeks on the waiting list! Even more exciting, Thursday marks 3 months! Woohoo! In some ways it seems we've been waiting longer, but in others it feels we've been waiting less than 3 months, so overall I guess I'm just excited to make it to this milestone! I have thought a couple of times about the fact that if this was 3 or 4 months ago, we could be getting "the call" any day now, but, it is what it is, and it ISN'T God's time to reveal our son to us. I do feel comfort in knowing that he has likely been born and is in Ethiopia waiting on us. God knows he is our son, and that's good enough for me...for now anyway!
On an exciting, off-topic note: I was asked today to be a children's leader for the bible study I've been attending since September. It will of course require more work, but I'm very excited to share the stories I've been learning about to a group of 4 and 5 year olds!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...there is much to be thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment