Today marks 23 weeks on the waiting list! Each day brings us that much closer to seeing our little boy for the first time. We're pretty sure we've already been matched and are just waiting for all the paperwork to be gathered. I have to say that this is a comforting thought - knowing that there is a little boy waiting for us in some orphanage in Ethiopia. I just can't wait to get my hands on him and hug him and cuddle him and tell him how much we've prayed for him. This is a big part of why we have chosen to adopt - the firm belief that every child in this world deserves to be loved, hugged, kissed, and told they are wanted.
I'll leave you with a few pictures of Grayson, our precious boy that is daily smothered in hugs and kisses. He'll probably be glad when there is a baby brother to share the annoyance of the constant hugs and kisses!
Mom, please, enough pictures.

One smile, then leave me alone.
2 comments:
You are getting so close! I loved this post. I loved your direct question about the blogless family ahead of us yesterday on the board! *grin*
Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully another flow of referrals will come soon!
Grayson is ADORABLE! I love his smile. I am praying for you right now. I am excited to share the JOY of getting your referral.
Post a Comment