Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm beginning to lose count!

Alright, you know it's getting bad if you have to look at your own blog to remember how many weeks you've been waiting! Today makes 26! Friday marks 6 months. As far as we know, the average is still 6.5 months. However, there is a conference call with our agency this evening in which they may update this. I, unfortunately, will not be home this evening so I will wait until tomorrow to listen to a recording of the conference call. It has been great to be with an agency that really tries to keep us informed every step of the way. I'm really starting to get anxious to see some progress...any progress...even if it's not my own....just something to let me know this program is still running!!!! I need to see some referrals people!!! Okay, I digress.

Yesterday was a very nice day in that I didn't think once about the FBI list or checking my email. Me and two other college roommates went to Columbus, OH to visit our roommate that is getting ready to have a baby girl! I know she probably begs to differ, but the nine months has FLOWN by! I can't believe she's going to have a baby! I'm just so excited for them to get to experience the sheer joy of being parents. They will make such great parents!

No comments: