Tuesday, March 17, 2009
29 weeks down, on to week 30!
Tomorrow (in a few hours) marks 29 weeks on the waiting list. I'm calming down a bit after the excitement of a boy referral yesterday and another little girl today! Wow, lots of referrals lately. This makes me cautiously happy. Happy because it's great for families to be receiving referrals and for us to move up the list. Cautious because with all the referrals lately, I'm thinking we may be coming up on a "drought" of sorts. In January there were like 10 referrals, then only 4 in February. I'm hoping with all the referrals in March, this doesn't mean very few in April. Oh well, what can I do but wait and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you are hanging in there. I too am cautiously optimistic - with how pacing goes, looks like we may be close to done for March (again, I am the eeyore of the bunch). It will happen when it happens but it doesn't stop me from wanting it to happen now!! Little One now has quite the cushy carseat - I am jealous and wish they made an adult version. I am just rambling. Hope you have a great day and hope we don't have too much longer. Thank you for popping in on me and keeping me sane!!
LOL - I am counting on a drought right about now - and referrals will pick back up...oh...say....July! :)
I was just counting the referrals for Jan. too. Gosh, I hope the referrals keep coming in March!!
Post a Comment