Wednesday, May 06, 2009

8 months, 1 week, and 2 days later......

We finally got to see our little boy's face!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, we got our referral call this afternoon at 4:06! It has been a crazy, crazy few hours around here. More details to follow...he is beautiful and he is almost a year old!

24 comments:

Ryane said...

EMILY!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Praying that the rest of the process is speedy.

Ryane

Journey to Jaden said...

I am sooo happy for your family! Enjoy your excitment and I will pray you get him home soon!!

Ponz, Lil Ponz, Real Lil Ponz and Baby Ponz said...

YAY! I am praising God for you right now!!!!! I have the chills. We can't wait to see your little boy.

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jebena said...

Ahhhh, Congratulations Family!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Robbin Hopkins said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure he is gorgeous

Chris and Dawn said...

It's finally your turn!!!! I know seeing that little face makes all the waiting worth it. Yay!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Lisa and Peter said...

THAT'S WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations!

Elisabeth said...

yay!!! I am getting misty AGAIN!!! Congratulations!!! Best news today!!!

Wendi and Mark said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you! We can't wait to hear more details! Celebrating in spirit with you.

Wendi and Mark

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wonderful news!!!

Heidi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you :-)

msl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Amazing wonderful news!!

Amber said...

Hey, hey! Congratulations! Praise God, whose timing is always, always perfect!

Rahel said...

I MAY have a picture of your little one.....shoot me an e-mail and I will be happy to check! Rhaines@wr.org

lisa said...

Fantastic! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!



The Brown Family

Nataga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reach2him said...

Congratulations I am so excited for you!!! I love when this kind of stuff happens!

Sara said...

Yippee for you!!!!

Amy B. said...

Congrats. I was there in March. I might have pictures of him. I don't mind checking for you if you want me to. Just email me a picture of him and I will check. Breedlove75@hotmail.com

Amy

los cazadores said...

Congrats to you!!!

Cindy