Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Abram!

Abram will be a year old tomorrow! We're still on a high from getting his referral; but, I have to say I don't know that I was prepared to miss such a major milestone so fast! We love him so much already. Grayson goes around telling anyone who will listen, "Abram come!" And, he goes about his day mentioning how Abram will eat Fruit Loops and drink apple juice and sleep in his bed with him, and on and on. Just picturing him in our lives has already brought us so much joy! I do have a peace of mind knowing he is so happy and well taken care of. And, a very sweet family is taking him a photo album with our pictures when they travel next week AND taking pictures for us! What a blessing is has been to go through this process with such wonderful people as support.

So, Happy 1st Birthday Abram! We love you! I think we'll have a little cake and take pictures so he'll have some pictures of his first birthday...even if he's not in the pictures:)

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Abram - your mom really rocks!! and from what I hear, you do, too!!

amy-o said...

Happy B-day Abram! We had the exact same situation - our baby girl turned 1 just two weeks after our referral. It was a tough day, but we had a little celebration for the same reason - so she could have pics of her first bday -- my daughter sat in for her for the blowing out of the candles!

Journey to Jaden said...

Happy Birthday!! May time fly by fast until you finally get to celebrate together!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Abram! You are right here with us in our hearts and minds. I just know you can feel your family's love all the way over there!
Love, Your Aunt Carrie