Friday, May 01, 2009

Tomorrow marks 2 years home with Grayson!

It's hard to believe that 2 years ago tomorrow, Aaron and I were on our way to Guatemala! So many details of that trip are still so fresh in my mind. We were so nervous, so excited, wondering what life would be like as a family. I could not have in my wildest dreams imagined the joy this precious child would bring to our lives. We are so incredibly blessed to have the privilege of calling Grayson our son.

When you're in the thick of the adoption wait, it is hard to remember that all the months of paperwork, all the months of sitting and obsessing over "unofficial" lists, etc. is worth the wait a million times over. I would wait my entire life for Grayson. And, I know when it's all said and done, I will feel the same about Abram.

Until then, here are some picture of Grayson over the past couple of years. We will celebrate tomorrow with a Wall-E cake that reads, "We're so glad you're home!"


Embassy Day.

Home, at last!

First Birthday!
Second Birthday.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Happy family day!! He is so beautiful!!

Ryane said...

Yay Grayson! You are going to make a great big brother!

~Ryane