Monday, July 27, 2009

I promise I'll update everyone at some point!

Right now, we're a little overwhelmed:) I don't feel that great and Aaron woke up with a temperature of 102! All of this on top of trying to keep up with 2 toddlers...one of which will NOT let me put him down! Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to hold him, but it makes it really hard to care for Grayson. This too shall pass! I'll give the full update once we're all healthy and rested! Here are a few pics.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Welcome home you guys!! The pics look great....I know you're totally overwhelmed, but it'll get easier, I'm sure. Hang in there! Can't wait to see you all again.

Jen said...

so very happy for you! cute pictures. I love the brothers eating one best :) Hope you feel better.

Tracy said...

Welcome home. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Jebena said...

Welcome home!
You'll be feeling better in a few days---just get some much needed rest!

Karen said...

We also have two sons - one from ET and one from Guatemala - and they are about your sons age. Our son from ET could not be put down the first month he was home and our other son still needs a lot of attention. So, I read your blog and completely understood!

All I can say is that it gets easier, but the hardest part was the first month. Make sure to give your arms some rest!