Finally, a new post:)
It's been quite a week around here! Last Friday, as we were about to head to Lafayette for my physical (necessary for our adoption paperwork) when I realized Abram had pink eye! That was the start of a crazy week for us. Saturday, I woke up with pink eye and felt horrible on top of it. Each day, Abram or I would wake up with another infected eye! Luckily, we had enough eye drops to go around. But, between pink eye, my cold/flu symptoms, and the horribly cold weather, we were stuck inside for several days! And, let's face it, after just a day of not being able to get out, the boys were acting like caged animals!!!! Finally, on Wednesday, I was feeling well enough to get to Target for some necessary groceries and just to get out of the house for a bit. Thursday was my birthday, and I was pretty much back to normal health. We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory...mmmm:) Today, the weather was much warmer and everyone was healthy, so we went to the Jingle Rails exhibit at the Eiteljorg Museum here in Indy. The boys had a great time looking at the trains. And, despite the fact that they had been caged up for days on end, they didn't go absolutely nutty...they were very well behaved and did a great job not touching the trains and all the intricate scenery:)


No comments:
Post a Comment