Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas....


We're in full swing this week. I finished all my shopping this past weekend and just have a little more wrapping to do. I'm trying to prepare for the fact that we will be gone for the next week and a half. I'm keeping up on laundry and slowly, but surely, starting to pack for a few days in Liberty and a week in Florida. For a super-organized person like myself, this task can tend to throw me in overdrive! It always gets a little stressful as my time to get things accomplished gets shorter and shorter; but, in the end, most everything always gets done and we always have such a nice time with our families.

This year, in addition to the packing and planning for going out of town, I'm making a final push on our dossier before the holidays. A lot of things have been slow to get done with many people being on vacation or offices being closed. But, I'm determined to get a few things accomplished that we are in control of. I'm hoping (and praying) that, barring any complications, we can have our dossier submitted by the end of January!

No comments: