Tuesday evening, we returned from our Christmas and Florida vacation. We were glad to get home, but we had such a great time! The boys really enjoyed swimming this year. And, though there were many days the pool's heater was not working as well as I'd like, the boys swam a couple times every day. Abram went from being held in the pool at the beginning of the week to "motoring" around the pool on his own with help from water wings and a pool noodle. It was cutest thing and he was so proud of himself! Grayson really enjoyed swimming and spending time with his cousins. They don't get to see each other that often, but like old friends, they pick up right where they left off! I hope someday they can live right down the road from each other.
When we returned home on Tuesday evening, I did my very best not to get overwhelmed by the amount of "stuff" I had to unpack, organize, and put away. Yesterday, I got all the Christmas decorations put away and even carried the tree out. It felt great to reclaim my living room. We're still catching up on laundry, but honestly, that's nothing new:) It's been a little easier to get things accomplished as the boys are quite occupied by all the toys they got for Christmas and then had to leave behind when we went to Florida. Unpacking was like Christmas all over again for them:)
Here are some pictures from our trip!



No comments:
Post a Comment