Friday, January 07, 2011

MCP Project 52

A website that I visit often is MCP Actions. I can purchase Photoshop actions here and there are a lot of great tutorials on editing pictures. I'm also a "fan" of their Facebook page. This year, like many other photography websites, they are sponsoring a year-long photo challenge. Each week there will be a theme. Your job is to post up to 3 pictures each week that goes along with the theme. It's a great way to get your creative juices flowing. And, a great opportunity to get feedback on your pictures. I've found that one of my biggest weaknesses is my lack of confidence in my photos. So, to have others encourage me by giving positive feedback on a picture is priceless. I see this year as being a year of growth for me in so many ways. I hope photography is one of them. I think participating in this weekly challenge will go a long way in helping me grow as a photographer. This week's theme is "Around the House." Here are my pictures for the week.




No comments: