Wednesday, January 21, 2009

21 weeks and moving up in the world!

Today marks 21 weeks on the waiting list! And, even better, there was another baby boy referral! This means we are 6 on the list (4 not counting the people open to siblings)!!! However, I have to guard myself from too much excitement. It seems lately there will be a week with a few referrals and then a couple of weeks with no referrals. So, it may be a couple of weeks before we see any more referrals, and if they are for little girls, it won't move us up any. But, at this point I'm confident (as much as one can be in this process) that we have been matched with our little boy and are just waiting for all his documents to be gathered and medical reports/tests to be conducted. I'm really hoping that we will only wait 6 months rather than 7....but, like I said, I'm staying guarded!

No comments: