Monday, January 05, 2009

Where do I start???

Well, the holidays are officially over and we're getting back into the groove of things. The last week and a half or so have been VERY busy, but very, very blessed!

First, we had a great Christmas! Definitely one of the best I can remember. Grayson was so much fun this year. As soon as he opened up a present he wanted it out of the box, batteries in it, turned on and ready to play! This made it a little difficult to get him to open up all his presents. I eventually just started opening them for him.

Aaron was very surprised this year. His parents got him a Wii! He had NO idea. I have known since Thanksgiving and was so excited for him, but still managed to keep the secret! It was so great. It was like he was 10 years old again. He was just so surprised and excited!

I definitely thought about Abram. But, not in a sad, "oh, I wish you were here" sort of way. It was more a "I can't wait till next year" kind of way.

After Christmas we headed to Florida with my family. We spent the week on the beach. Grayson loved the pool and the sand! Definitely a huge improvement from last year. Last year, he was struggling with his first ear infection and pink eye. This year he was all smiles!

We got home late last night and have been unpacking ALL day! It's good to be home and in our routine, even if I am a little overwhelmed with laundry and unfinished bible study.
Here are some pictures from Christmas morning and Florida. More to come later.



No comments: