Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 24 has come and gone!

We've been waiting 24 weeks today. On to week 25. There were a couple of referrals late last week, but nothing that moved us up the list. However, just the fact that there has been a pretty steady flow of referrals is encouraging! Honestly, with the way the courts are getting backed up, there is a part of me that is content waiting on a referral. I know from Grayson's adoption that the hard wait is yet to come.

However, on the other hand, I am very anxious to find out how old and how big this little boy is. I didn't think I would want to buy too much for him, knowing that we have so much great stuff from Grayson. But, it's KILLING me to go to Target and not be able to buy any adorable clothes or other fun baby stuff. So, I'm sure I will end up buying a little more than what I originally planned:)

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Here is hoping for some good news soon!! Hang in there!

Ellen