According to the recent referrals, people have been waiting around 7 months and 2 or 3 weeks! This means we could have another month. Or, it could mean we have another week. Or, let's face it, it could mean we have another 2 months (I'm only half kidding). But, I'm feeling pretty calm about it all and focusing my attention on other people getting their referrals. When I see Ellen finally receive her referral, I will start to get really antsy.
I'm excited to be spending a weekend at home with not a lot to do. We had plans of painting the fence, but am not sure the weather will be as warm as we hoped. Next week is my bible study's spring break, so I won't be spending the weekend worrying about lesson plans! Yippee! We are planning on buying Grayson a new swingset for Easter/"we already feel guilty about having to leave you for a week while we're in Ethiopia (someday)." I've been calling all the Wal-Marts just waiting for them to get their spring merchandise in stock. That may give us something to do on Saturday or Sunday. Oh, and tonight at 11 I'm heading to Wal-Mart to buy Twilight! I finally caved and read the books (still on #4) and LOVE them! I'd really like to buy a "Team Cullen" shirt, but I'm afraid I may lose some friends over the whole charade. I mean, what sane adult wears a T-shirt endorsing a high school romance novel involving vampires. I'm sure I'll end up with some sort of Twilight paraphanalia at some point.
Well, enough rambling. Everyone have a wonderful weekend. Here are a few pictures of Grayson from last weekend. I'm telling you, Ralph Lauren NEEDS this boy for their spring catalog!


7 comments:
I love the "but who's counting" part!! A swingset sounds awesome! I also have a friend who was at a store at midnight to buy Twilight. Have a great weekend. Weekends are great reprieves from the anxiety!
Enjoy!
Waiting with you!!! Can't wait :) Grayson is so handsome!
Could this be the week?!? Praying it is!!!! I'm starting to go crazy nesting around the house. :-)
What part of Tennessee? Do you have family there? We live just outside of Nashville!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think Ellen said this a week or so ago, but "it is nice being stalked"...It makes things seem like they are close! Hang in there!
Watching and waiting. It will be soon for you guys. It is so fun to see movement.
Hope you had a great trip!!
Post a Comment