It really helps that I get to talk about Abram all day long. I try not to constantly obsess over him around friends and acquaintances, but Grayson and I talk about him ALL DAY long. And, I am rarely the one to bring it up. Grayson starts his morning by saying, "Abram sleep in Wall-E bed," or "Abram wear Thomas underwear," or "Abram eat waffles." And, it goes on like this all day long - I'm really not exaggerating. Grayson is already SO in love his baby brother. He is going to be the sweetest big brother!
Time is passing quickly as we are enjoying the summer months. We are officially done with bible study and have no commitments! We've been working in the yard, organizing things in the house, etc. I have this urge to go through every nook and cranny, making sure we are rid of any clutter before we add another person to our house!
We've also been taking weekly walks with our wonderful neighbor, Laura, and her kids. Grayson LOVES it! They are the sweetest kids ever!
I'll leave you with a few pics of Grayson...and, I promise I will try to be better about blogging!
Feeding the fish at the park.
On the merry-go-round.
2 comments:
I feel that same sense of piece that God is in control...and love to talk about our newest son all day too with our 5 yr old!! Bring on our court dates!!
Ahhhhh - more sweet pics of Grayson. I bet the court date will come soon!!
Post a Comment