Thursday, June 19, 2008

Paperwork update and then off to Florida!

Well, we had a wonderful five days at home! We spent the weekend with Aaron's family and had a great meal on Saturday and went to the park on Sunday. Aaron headed out to New York early Monday morning and I stayed behind to spend a couple of days with my family. We had a Father's Day get-together on Monday and just relaxed for the most part.

But, we are now home and life has gotten back to it's crazy, hectic self! We have two days at home to get things together before we leave for Florida on Saturday morning! Aaron is going to Orlando for a work conference and we are tagging along. We are planning to go to Disneyworld one day and Sea World another. Other than that, we plan to hang by the pool and relax!

On the adoption front, we are still making progress. We almost have everything we need to complete our Gladney application and gain Gladney approval. I have to send a few more pictures of extended family and get them a copy of our home study. The home study draft should be finished tomorrow and hopefully it will be to Gladney to review by sometime next week. If everything goes well, we may have the completed home study by the end of June! Wow! I better get moving on the rest of the dossier! I can't believe we're going to placed on the waiting list soon!

Well, that's all for now, I really need to start getting things together for Florida!

Grayson and Ellie riding the Big Wheel together.

No comments: