All this excitement came exactly on the day I bought paint for the nursery/guest room. This exciting news definitely motivated me to get going! Here are a few pictures so far!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Great week for Gladney families!
Yesterday Gladney gave out 3 referrals! Yay! And, two of them were for little boys! Double yay! This means we've moved up to #7 on the list waiting for a boy or either gender. Also, I looked closer at the unofficial waiting list, and two of the families waiting on either gender are also open to sibling groups. If they in fact get sibling groups, this would put us a #5 on this list! I still think it could be another couple of months until we hear something, but it was so great to move up the list a little!
All this excitement came exactly on the day I bought paint for the nursery/guest room. This exciting news definitely motivated me to get going! Here are a few pictures so far!


All this excitement came exactly on the day I bought paint for the nursery/guest room. This exciting news definitely motivated me to get going! Here are a few pictures so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it feels so good to know that things are happening! Yeah!
Laura
That crib totally rocks (and I love your words on the wall)...where did you get your crib? Does it convert to anything?
ellen
Post a Comment