Sunday, April 26, 2009

8 months tomorrow!

Tomorrow will make 8 months of waiting. I think I'm holding up pretty well all things considered:) Last week was a bummer as no one on the "unofficial" waiting list got a referral. But, I have high hopes for this week! We are still praying for an April referral; though it's looking less likely, we know God is capable if it is His will! Please continue to pray that it IS His will:)

On Friday morning, Grayson and I were taking a walk and saw our wonderful neighbor with her precious son, Taye! He seems to be making a wonderful transition to his new home and 3 new siblings:)

And, today after church, Grayson's friend, Toby, came to play! Toby is expecting a sister from Ethiopia! What a blessing it has been to have this community of adoptive families in Lafayette!

Here are a few pictures from our play date today:) The boys played non-stop for 2 hours!


2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I am praying for an April referral for you as well.I always love seeing pics of Grayson!!

Have a good night and you will be in my prayers.

amy-o said...

Hang in there...There have to be some referrals this week!!