Yesterday, Grayson didn't take a nap so we decided to run to Wal-Mart just to get out of the house. There we stumbled upon a Wall-E t-shirt for $5. Grayson loved it so we bought it. He put it on right when he got home and it hasn't come off yet (I did convince him to let me throw it in the dryer to freshen it up a bit after sleeping in it all night last night).
This morning we got out the play dough for something a little different to do. We made a play dough pizza with all the toppings. We even cut it into slices.
Well, the pizza got us thinking about food. So, for lunch we used cookie cutters to make Easter-themed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Grayson devoured them in record time!
And, tomorrow after bible study, we have a picnic playdate at the park with Grayson's friend, Toby. So, all in all, this is shaping up to be a great week, even if it has done nothing but rain thus far:)
Notice, the pictures span a period of 2 days; yet, Grayson's shirt remains the same:)
3 comments:
awesome sandwiches!! and I thought there was nothing better than a plain pbj!!! Hang in there sweetie!!
Hey! First of all Grayson is sooo cute! Secondly, I hopped on over to your blog b/c I see that you are at the top of the list! Yay! I hope your good news comes soon! Thirdly, I see you live in IN. I grew up just outside of Muncie, but I've lived in GA for the last 8 years. I hope that it has stopped raining.
Thanks for the congrats!! I'm so glad you are having a good week...Enjoy that little guy now (He is too cute not to of course!) Knowing that I should savor this time with Katie, since I would not have as much one-on-one time with her after a new addition, really helped me through many bad days! Keep that cell phone handy!
Post a Comment