Congrats Amy and Joe!
Amy and Joe got their referral today! They had been waiting since August 5th...over 8 months! They were requesting either gender and everyone assumed it would be a boy...IT'S A GIRL!!! We're now number 1 on the list for a boy. However, we were not placed on the waiting list until August 27th so their may be several families before us that just aren't listed on the "unofficial list." Realistically, we may still have several more weeks. But, this is much more encouraging than what I was beginning to think:) Woohoo!!
3 comments:
Oh my word, I needed to hear this today!!! I've been so down in the dumps. I can't imagine how surreal it must feel for you guys!
I was just looking for your blog address so I could email you about Amy's referral when I saw your comment on MY blog! I wanted so badly to email you and Dawn last Thursday when I Robbin told me about her referral but I couldn't figure out how to go around the comment section. Whatever... screw privacy...here's my email: georgiakat@gmail.com. Email me so we can obsess directly with each other! We are SO CLOSE!!!
yay!!! Hang on girlie!! You are almost there!!!
Post a Comment