Friday, April 03, 2009

Willing to share...on one condition:)

I had to post this funny story before I forgot about it. Today I was folding some laundry. Amongst the laundry was Grayson's winter coat. He points to the coat and says, "Baby's coat." He calls himself "Baby." We tell him his name is Grayson all the time, but he insists on "Baby." I said, "yes, that's your coat. But, hopefully you won't need it anymore." Then I added, "would it be okay to save it for Abram?" Grayson shakes his head and says, "no, Baby's coat." I said, "Oh, but Grayson, Mommy already got you a NEW coat for next year." He takes a second to think, smiles really big, points to the coat, and says, "Abram." I think he'll be perfectly willing to share as long as he has something new to replace what he graciously hands down:)

No comments: