Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Starting to get a bit antsy!

Well, here we are, less than 24 hours away from knowing the outcome of our first court attempt. We're probably less than 8 hours (due to time difference) from our case actually being reviewed by the judge. I'm getting nervous. I'm more than nervous...my stomach is starting to feel all weird. I just want to know...one way or another...I just want to know. Do I keep on with this super-motivated, organizing, packing, doing laundry thing? Or, do I just chill out for awhile and face the reality that it's not quite time yet. I just want to know how I should be acting/what I should be doing:)

With all that said, I'm still at a pretty good place with all this. I know this will happen. And, I'm fairly certain it will happen relatively soon. Best of all, we're continuing to have faith that God will bring us together in His perfect timing and we're learning each and every day to trust Him more and more. I remember a particular lesson in BSF in which the Israelites had done something to turn their backs on God and God had told Moses that He would not lead the people into the Promised Land...they would have to go alone. This just absolutely crushed Moses. He pleaded with God to go with them. He basically said he would rather spend a lifetime in the desert with God than one day in the Promised Land without Him. Wow. So, I dare to say, "Lord, I would rather be in limbo/up in the air the rest of my life with You, than spend one day of certainty without You."

At the water park, taking our mind off our court date:)

2 comments:

Kat & Stacy said...

SOOOOOO thinking about you tonight! I'm praying for GOOD NEWS! xoxo-kat

Ryane said...

Good morning. Did you get any sleep last night? Hoping and praying for good news today.