That's right folks! June 18th is the big day! Can you believe it? That's only 2 weeks away! And, it happens to be the anniversary of Aaron and I's "big day" 4 years ago! Once again, this happened when I least expected it! Grayson and I were at the zoo with some friends (also adopting from Ethiopia) and I saw I had missed 3 calls on my cell phone! I saw the # and called back. After not getting through I listened to my messages...and, there it was, our court date! I wish I had gotten to talk to Jessica in person, but I'll talk to her tomorrow. So, this means that if we pass on the 18th we will be traveling 2-5 weeks later...I can't believe it! Please begin praying with us that we pass on the first attempt. There are so many things that have to happen. So much paperwork, a birth relative that has to travel from out of town, power has to be on, etc. Please pray that all things will fall into place on this day and that we will legally become Abram's mommy, daddy, and big brother!
I just want to add that we are serving a loving, faithful, merciful, prayer-answering God. From the day of our referral, my specific prayer has been to receive a court date by the end of May and be assigned a date in the 1st half of June...it doesn't get any better than that.
5 comments:
And we'll stand in agreement that you all will be given favor on your court-date...get ready family!!!
yay!!!!!!
Amen Amen Amen!! I have been doing the same and we are at court the same day!! Now I am praying that we travel together!!
The prayers have started!!!!
Woowhooo! So excited for you! And so glad you won't have to wait too long! Thinking of you all ...
Wendi and Mark
Post a Comment