9 Weeks!
That's right, 9 weeks folks! Oh, and a Weightwatchers update; I've been sticking with the online program and have lost 11.5 pounds in 6 weeks! It feels great to not have to dance around the bedroom to get my jeans on after they've just come out of the dryer! I've almost TOTALLY cut out Mountain Dew, very sad I know. Now, I need to concentrate on getting more exercise. The first few weeks the weather was so nice that we were walking almost every evening. Now I'm going to need to make myself get on the elliptical machine...much harder to do. I'm hoping to be down about 20 pounds by Christmas!
2 comments:
GOOD JOB EM!!! That's awesome & keep it up :)
Hi Emily! I've been reading your blog, and I've also thought we have a lot in common! Who knows, maybe we'll get to travel together. :) Happy 10 weeks tomorrow (we'll be 10 on Thursday). It seems like the time is flying by, until I look at the FBI list and see how many people are ahead of us!
Post a Comment