We've completed week #5 of waiting! Number 5 on the Island of Sodor is James, the only bright red engine on the island! Time is still flying by for the most part. I really think that has a lot to with the fact that we're not in the 3-5 month window yet. I remember at this point in the wait for Grayson's referral I was a total mess! Up until that point, families had been receiving referrals for little boys in 2-4 weeks! When we reached week #5, I didn't think I would live to get his referral! We ended up waiting 7 weeks. Oh, what I would do to wait only 7 weeks. But, then again, I'm not ready for another little boy just yet. Grayson is getting closer and closer to being 2 everyday and it shows! I don't think I could handle another little boy on top of our multiple daily melt-downs! Hopefully we will have established a good time-out routine or maybe the tantrums will have lessened by the time we bring Abram home. But, however trying the 2's may be, they are also a whole lot of fun! Grayson is getting to the point that he is just so much fun to play with. Yesterday, he put Mickey at his little table and chairs and he sat down across from him and I got out the play food for him to play with. He had a blast getting it out and giving some to all of us and getting up to feed Mickey. He's just such a nice and caring little boy. Here are some pictures of him and Mickey.Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Week 5 down!
We've completed week #5 of waiting! Number 5 on the Island of Sodor is James, the only bright red engine on the island! Time is still flying by for the most part. I really think that has a lot to with the fact that we're not in the 3-5 month window yet. I remember at this point in the wait for Grayson's referral I was a total mess! Up until that point, families had been receiving referrals for little boys in 2-4 weeks! When we reached week #5, I didn't think I would live to get his referral! We ended up waiting 7 weeks. Oh, what I would do to wait only 7 weeks. But, then again, I'm not ready for another little boy just yet. Grayson is getting closer and closer to being 2 everyday and it shows! I don't think I could handle another little boy on top of our multiple daily melt-downs! Hopefully we will have established a good time-out routine or maybe the tantrums will have lessened by the time we bring Abram home. But, however trying the 2's may be, they are also a whole lot of fun! Grayson is getting to the point that he is just so much fun to play with. Yesterday, he put Mickey at his little table and chairs and he sat down across from him and I got out the play food for him to play with. He had a blast getting it out and giving some to all of us and getting up to feed Mickey. He's just such a nice and caring little boy. Here are some pictures of him and Mickey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment