Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Family Pictures

This past weekend we traveled home to Liberty to have a friend of my sister's take some pictures of the 3 of us. I figure we should have at least SOME professional pictures of the 3 of us before we become a family of 4. Wow, 4....just saying that makes me nervous and excited all at once!

We had our pictures taken on Miami University's campus. It was a gorgeous day and we got some great pictures. However, I definitely felt like I had run a marathon by the time they were over. Grayson just didn't want to sit still...perfectly understandable for a 2 year old. Plus, he really doesn't like strangers getting really close to him and especially when they have hair clippers or cameras. But, Grayson eventually warmed up to Aryn and we played a little game where she chased him onto our laps and then would snap a picture! So, Grayson would come charging at me, I'd scoop him up, flip around, and smile! I felt extremely disheveled, but somehow we managed to get some good pictures! I think it's safe to say that it will likely be this time next year before we have pictures taken again!

No comments: