
I can't believe I'm 5 days late posting this entry! Last Wednesday marked 8 weeks of waiting! Today marks exactly 2 months! Number 8 on the Island of Sodor is Duck, though his number is not painted on him like the other engines. The time is continuing to fly by. Not only am I staying busy with Grayson, bible study, and now volunteering, I think more than anything the idea of another baby just seems so surreal! I put the crib up in the guest room a couple of weeks ago and I occasionally just look at it and it still just seems too far off to really imagine. But, the crazy thing is, it will be here before we know it! Thanksgiving will mark about 3 months on the waiting list and Christmas will mark 4 months! I know the holidays will make the waiting seem to go that much faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment