As far as the party yesterday, Grayson had so much fun. He loves having family and friends around. He was just in the best of spirits yesterday, playing with his cousins, opening presents, eating cake. The child got more Thomas stuff than we know what to do with! We teased that now he won't need anything for Christmas...hehe...yeah right! He got new Thomas engines, DVD's, Thomas slippers, and enough clothes to last him all winter! But more than anything, it was just so extremely special to have all our family and friends there to celebrate his birthday, and just celebrate him being a part of our family. I've thought a lot about his birth mother over the last few days, and though I know his birthday is probably a difficult time for her, I just pray that she feels how much he is loved. I think yesterday was probably more than she could have ever dreamed of for him - not because of the presents, because of the amount of love and joy that is a part of everything Grayson does. He just the center of our world and I can't wait to experience that and share that with another child.
Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday and from the pumpkin patch today. Thank you to everyone that made yesterday so special for us and for Grayson!
No comments:
Post a Comment