Okay, I just had to post because I can barely contain my excitement. There was another baby boy referral yesterday!!!!! This puts us at #4...or #2 if the two families open to siblings are referred siblings. It's this crazy feeling of wanting to jump up and down but then there's this force that keeps you in your seat, telling you it could still be another month before you get your referral. Ahhh! This crazy world of international adoption. There is absolutely nothing like it. I hate it for the way it makes you feel like you're losing your mind. I love it for the way it makes you feel like you're on cloud nine. And, of course, I'm obsessed with it for the way God works through it to unite families and their children. Oh, the rollercoaster of emotions!
The fact that we are getting closer to our referral has made me stop and think about the day we get "the call." Will we both be home? Will I be calling Aaron, telling him to rush home? Will I be able to a hold of him (surely with all the communication devices that exist)? Will we videotape our call or just leave it to our memories to remember the day? Will we be able to get a hold of our parents to tell them? Will we cry (okay, was that even a question...I will sob)? What will Grayson think? Only time will tell!
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
It is exciting, isn't it? I am already doing some prediction - it seems most referral come on Tuesday or Thursday - I wonder why - hmmmm. So I have the dates for the next 4 or so weeks out in my head....grrrr. Not fretting yet...your day is coming and soon!!!
ellen
YAY!!! We are excited for you! We cant wait to hear!!!
Post a Comment