Over the past year, Aaron and I have been looking for organizations in both Guatemala and Ethiopia to sponsor on a monthly basis. Though there are hundreds of organizations, it's not easy to find just one, that one that speaks to your heart. Well, I ran across this website on someone else's blog the other day and am pretty sure this is the real deal. Please, please, please, take a minute to visit their site and watch their wonderful video. If I can figure out how to download the video and then upload it on my blog I will do that later.
After hearing how these children are rescued from the Omo River, I had to think of my bible study this year and of baby Moses. Just because these children are left in the river does not mean God doesn't have wonderful things planned for their lives. God chose the leader for His people from the river. Who are these children? What great things does God have planned for their lives? Please look into this organization and consider sponsoring them.
2 comments:
Hey girlie, we're doing okay. We had been praying for a specific day last week, and when it didn't happen, it was very disappointing. But I've been doing okay this week. I do wish we were seeing some more referrals right now, even if it's not ours. I'm continuing to pray for an April referral, but I'm also praying that if the answer is no that God will help me to focus more on my work and get more done. It's been so hard to concentrate the past couple weeks, and I feel like such a slacker. How are you guys doing?
I have met them and have been blessed by all that they are doing. Yes, they are the real deal!!!!
Post a Comment