Friday, April 03, 2009

It's the weekend:)

Well, today makes 7 months and 1 week on the waiting list! Maybe only a few more weeks to go??? I'm glad the weekend is here and I'm hoping it will mean a reprieve from "waiting" (if there is such a thing). I'll certainly be thinking of the 2 families on the waiting list who will be entering their 9th month of waiting this weekend (unless, of course, they get a phone call today)!

We're supposed to finally get a break from the rain. So, Aaron and his dad will be attempting to put the swing set together this weekend! I say "attempt" because from the reviews, it seems to have taken most people several days to put together. I'm hoping it will come together in record time without sacrificing quality construction:)

Well, that's all for now! I'll leave you with a couple pictures of Grayson:)


3 comments:

Ryane said...

Emily,

Praying that you'll get the call soon. Have a great weekend.

Ryane

Elisabeth said...

Praying for you Emily and also for Amy and Hanna (okay not just you all, but you guys and Dawn are on my heart this weekend.)

Ellen

Elisabeth said...

and then that comment came out totally wrong - I love everyone who blogs and waits - I feel anxious for the people previously mentioned and if I left out anyone I have friday brain. :)