Yesterday was 32 weeks on the waiting list...on to week 33:) That smiley face is my poor attempt to show that I'm okay with 32 weeks of waiting:) Oops, there I go again.
Well, this weekend will be a nice distraction from adoption world; although, holidays do always make me wish I had a picture to pass around. We will be heading to good ole' Liberty, Indiana to spend time with parents, grandparents, siblings, etc. It's always nice to get away from the computer for a few days and not sit and obsess over whether or not someone has gotten a referral.
Grayson will have 2 Easter egg hunts. With my sister's recent move to Virginia, he will be the only one hunting eggs at both hunts. I guess that means that all the eggs will be put in one basket:)
Well, I think that is all there is to report! Have a wonderful Easter!
4 comments:
Happy Easter, Emily. I soooo hope you get the call soon! Enjoy the trip and let Grayson savor the last year not having to share - :)
I know, easier said than done.
Ellen
no news today! maybe tomorrow! :)
whoops...that's me above saying there was no news today!
hanna
bluebird house
change that...there IS good news. it's not ours..but email me at:
hannamarie@vangrowstudio.com
and i'll tell you who got their referral today!!!
whoop!!!
hanna
bluebird house
Post a Comment