Monday, April 06, 2009

Swing set success!

Well, we had the perfect day on Saturday for putting the swing set together! Aaron's friend, Drew, came over in the morning and they worked for several hours. We took a break for lunch and after lunch, Aaron's mom and dad got here to help. Aaron, Earl, and I spent the day putting the swing set together while Grayson and Cathy played. It worked out perfect...we finished up just a little after dark. And, just in time. Sunday it rained the ENTIRE day. Today, the rain stopped and the SNOW moved in. But, we took Grayson out for a few minutes today after lunch so he could try out his new swing set!

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful swingset!! Your babies will love it - does Grayson love it?

Chris and Dawn said...

Hey girlie, thanks for your comment. I've been feeling pretty down for a couple of days, so I'm just trying to focus on how I know God has been faithful throughout the process. We had a bit of good news today (a big tax return!), so that was a little pick-me-up. How are you doing? Your post sounds pretty upbeat. The swingset looks great! I didn't hear that about the T, W, Th thing. I have been reading back over other people's referral posts about what time the call came, ha ha! Well, tomorrow is Tuesday! Here's hoping and praying!

Chris and Dawn said...

I am right there with you! The unpredictability is so hard. Do you know anything about the With a Joyful Heart family? They don't really blog, and I'm not sure if they participate in the Yahoo boards or not. Just wondering how we will know when they receive their referral! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice swingset. Your son is too cute! Hope you get good news very soon!