Thursday, June 18, 2009

4 years ago!

In all the excitement/nervousness/anxiousness of court, I didn't mention earlier that four years ago today I married my best friend! And while today's news about court was slightly disappointing (though promising), today was a wonderful day. So many times today God reminded me that I have so much to be grateful for. First and foremost, a wonderful marriage. Without this solid foundation we would not have our amazing son, Grayson, or our soon-to-be (tomorrow?) son, Abram. It would be a gross understatement to say I hit the husband lottery! Happy Anniversary, Aaron! I thought today might be kind of neat if I could say, "4 years and 2 kids later!" But, I may have to settle for, "4 years, 1 day and 2 kids later!"

2 comments:

Wendi and Mark said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many, many more -- you've got lots to celebrate in the coming days and weeks and years!

Ryane said...

Happy Anniversary Emily and Aaron!


Praying that today is Abram's day!