Friday, June 26, 2009

Another update!

We received another update on Abram. This update included detailed measurements. They measured his little feet...4.75 inches long! This comes in handy as I am really unsure what size shoes to bring. And, of course, there was another picture! He just gets cuter every time we see him! I can't say enough for Gladney! The provide so many wonderful updates. I just know they love each child that comes into their care. I'm so grateful God lead us to Gladney and ultimately, Abram! Only 23 more days (22 not counting today...it's 10 p.m.)!

Oh, and for those of you who may be traveling soon, we used Susan Parr. We didn't think we would use a travel agent BUT, she was able to get us better rates (including her very minimal fee) and was able to get us seats on a flight that even the airline was telling us was booked! So, it's worth a call!


6 comments:

Chris and Dawn said...

That is so awesome! He looks so serious in this one. :-) What a cutie!

Journey to Jaden said...

This little man is soo darn cute! I have begun teh count down as well and it cant come fast enough:)

Brian said...

I keep hearing great things about Susan Parr!

Little Abram is adorable, and I know you must be beside yourself with glee as you count down the days til you can hold him in your arms!

Unknown said...

That look just melts my heart! He's soooo....precious! :)

Sparkz said...

Its coming up so soon. Have a gret trip. you'll love it.

Elisabeth said...

Yay!!! I saw him this week - he is so very precious - we took some photos. You will get them soon!!