Monday, June 22, 2009

Holding our son in 27 days!

Well, we're back in Lafayette after a wonderful Father's Day weekend spent in Liberty with family. To back up a couple of days, we were literally walking out the door on Friday at about 11:40 when my cell phone rang. I didn't think too much of it because I wasn't expecting Jessica to call for another hour at least. When I saw the 817 area code my heart started racing. Jessica immediately said she had wonderful news for us (they cut right to the chase so as not to induce stress-related heart attacks, strokes, etc.)!!! She had gotten an email from Belay saying we passed court! She then wished Aaron a Happy Father's Day times two! I of course couldn't just jump in the car and drive 2 hours to Liberty. I had to run back inside and update my blog! I've been reading blogs for over a year and was looking forward to the moment I got to introduce our newest son to all my blogging buddies...it simply couldn't wait another couple of hours!

So, we are leaving Indy on July 19th and will be returning to Indy on July 26th. If anyone would like us to take a small care package and/or photos, please let us know.

On Sunday, we went to Day out with Thomas in Connersville, IN. It was extremely hot, but Grayson had a wonderful time seeing Thomas, riding Thomas, and buying a few new Thomas items:) Here are a few pictures of our day with Thomas.


Grayson and Daddy with Thomas.

Junior Engineer certificate.

And, a little mini-golf.

2 comments:

Kat & Stacy said...

I'm so excited for you guys! and yes--you can definitely take pictures and visit our twins! xoxo-kat

Rachel Bushre said...

Wow Emily! So excited for you. We'll just barely miss you there - hope you have a wonderful trip. It's going to be so good to get all these kids together in August!!