Friday, June 19, 2009

Introducing...

Our son, Abram Kembata Jarvis!


We passed! We just got of the phone with Jessica! We were on our way out the door, but I came back in to update the blog! God is so, so, good! He gives us so much more than we deserve!

17 comments:

Wendi and Mark said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for your family. And he is beautiful!! So cute. What a great way to go into the weekend --a new son! Congrats!

Ryane said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!

Ryane :)

Janet said...

Congrats!!! Wow, Emily, he is adorable. Can't wait to meet him!

Chris and Dawn said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Do you have travel dates?

Sam said...

YAY!!!! HOw cute!
When do you leave? can you email me at samsamh79@gmail.com

Rahel said...

what a cutie! big congrats to you!

Lisa and Peter said...

Congratulations!! He is SO handsome!

emily said...

What incredible news!! He is just beautiful.

Kat & Stacy said...

Oh my! My internet has been down all day--this is my first chance online. WOW! I am SOOO happy for you all! When do you get to travel?? You'll have to look in on the Twins for me...:-)
xoxo-kat
ps-His eyes...you could drown in your son's eyes!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! I love his grin! You are blessed-

Journey to Jaden said...

I was out all day yesterday and just saw that you passed this morning. I am sooo excited for your family and just knew you would!! We travel together too! Please email me at karenladrach@yahoo.com. I would love to talk to you!

msl said...

Congratulations!!!! Abram is beautiful and oh that smile!!

Tam said...

Yay, how exciting! Congratulations!!

Tracy said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!

J, A, T and Y said...

Congrats on your beautiful son!

Rachel Bushre said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations, Emily and Aaron (and Grayson!). So happy for you - hope you had a WONDERFUL celebratory weekend. :)

coffeemom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO Excited for you. He is simply beautiful!!! Go. Pack! go get your boy!